The scent of fall is in the air
As autumn approaches, we begin to transition our wardrobes by parting ways with our favorite Daisy Dukes and welcoming back our trusty leggings. However, one important wardrobe transition that many of us overlook is our perfume of choice. Similar to clothes, during the colder seasons we can (and should) wear “heavier” fragrances that have richer, fuller top notes. And, according to fragrance experts, one of most influential trends for this fall will be fragrances that feature dark, rich, plump and juicy berries ~ think blackberries, raspberries and currants.
FragranceNet.com is offering some of the latest berry scents that will have you ready for fall!
- DKNY Delicious Night Perfume ($42.19) This scent combines the spicy notes of ginger, velvet vertiver and amber with the classic aromas of blackberry, purple freesia and jasmine.
- Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Couture Perfume ($38.50) Sparkling raspberry and powdery violet leaves descend into a heart of sensual peony and magnolia, while a dry down of musk and cedar wood leave a distinctively couture trail.
- Parisienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent ($75.19) Sweet blackberry and deep violet notes are tempered by sandalwood, spicy patchouli and musk in an appealing balance.
- Tresor Midnight Rose Perfume by Lancome ($55.19) This women’s perfume features top notes of raspberry and rose with hints of cedar, musk and vanilla.
- Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Perfume ($77.19) Fruity raspberry and tangerine combine together with notes of marshmallow, vanilla and sandalwood for a delicious aroma that will last all day long.